About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
Are you someone who is creative, and has a passion for innovation and all things Social Media? We are seeking Brand champions to partner with our client, a leading U.S. pet care company, in developing and implementing their social media strategy to interact with their consumers, increase their online brand presence and complement marketing and sales efforts.
As a Social Media Engagement Specialist,
- You have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
- You’re active on social media, and understand how to engage an audience.
- You’re empathetic and you thrive when you’re helping others.
- You have a passion for pets and animals.
- You’re fluent on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- You enjoy working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- You’re able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and holidays.
- You understand how to motivate a team, and you enjoy working with a diverse group of people.
- You can learn and maintain extensive knowledge of client philosophy, promotions, products and processes to ensure quality customer service.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital or social media
- College degree strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+ and other social media best practices
- An understanding of social media KPIs
- The ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to outstanding customer service
- A self-motivated, creative and efficient personality
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly proficient writer - strong grasp on spelling, grammar and how to stay on "Brand"